TM660 Sherrill Flexible Rib 3
Measures approximately 5.0" x 1.94". Designed by potter Michael Sherrill, these ribs are made from a material known in industry as the "stainless steel of plastics" because of its wearing qualities.
- Four different stiffnesses - Four different colors
- Very Soft / Red: Great for compressing slabs, burnishing rims, chamois, and handbuilding.
- Soft Flex / Yellow: Perfect for smoothing, burnishing, porcelain, throwing, and handbuilding.
- Medium Flex / Chartreuse: Great for compressing bottoms, burnishing, trim marks, throwing, and handbuilding.
- Firm Flex / Blue: Still flexible but stiffer. Great for high burnish and for larger work